Längd: 384 mm
Bredd: 248 mm
Höjd: 140 mm
Vikt: 1 042 g
Introducing Tamiya's newest release on the DT-02 chassis, Sand-Viper! This 1/10 scale 2WD assembly off-road buggy continues in the vein of our successful Desert Gator buggy, but will feature an all-new body and wing shape, together with dish type wheels. Versatile and reliable DT-02 chassis features transverse mounted Type RS540 motor and 4-wheel double wishbone suspension. Full ball bearings ensure maximum efficiency and a long-life of dirt tearing action!
- High performance 2WD off road buggy assembly kit.
- 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension with oil dampers secures stable running.
- Suspension upper arms use double-ended shafts, enabling fully adjustable camber angle.
- TEU-101BK electronic speed control included with kit.
- Type 540 motor.
- Differential gear gearbox is fully sealed from dirt and stones, ensuring a long life of smooth handling.
- Drive shaft features joint cup made of highly durable metal.
- Full ball bearing configuration offers maximum engine efficiency.
- Features wide grooved front tires and spiked rear tires for excellent off-road ability.
- Newly designed body and wing shape
- Wheels are racey off-road dish type
- Length: 384mm
- Width: 248mm
- Height: 140mm
- Wheelbase: 260mm
- Lowest Ground Clearance: 26mm
- Weight: 1042g
- Motor: Type 540
- Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
- Tread: (Front & Rear) 216mm/208mm
- Diff. Gear: 3-bevel diff.
- Steering Tie Rod: 2-piece
- Suspension: 4-wheel Double Wishbone
- Gear Ratio: 9.28:1
- Separately Required 2-Channel R/C System with ESC 7.2V Racing Battery & Charger