TAMIYA 24104 Ferrari Mythos - Pininfarina
/24 scale plastic assembly kit of the Ferrari Mythos, a concept car which was announced at the 1989 Tokyo Motor Show. Based on the Ferrari Testarossa's chassis, it featured a compact, 2-seater roadster body entirely fabricated from carbon fiber material.
- Hood is detachable even after assembly to showcase the detailed mid-mounted engine.
- Rear wing can be switched to depict retracted or deployed position even after assembly.
- Metal transfers included to depict shift knob panel and rear view mirror surfaces.
- Synthetic rubber tires with tread patterns and metal-plated wheels included.
- Windshield wiper can be depicted in deployed position.