Tillv. artikelnummer: 20068
Skickas av oss inom 2 - 4 vardagar.
TAMIYA 20068 FERRARI SF70H 1/20
The Tamiya 1/20 Grand Prix Collection welcomes a new member in the shape of the SF70H, Ferrari’s car for the 2017 Formula One season.
This model recreates the car which took a glorious victory in the opening race of 2017, the Australian GP. With regulations promoting greater aerodynamic downforce and mechanical grip, Scuderia Ferrari came up with the sleek SF70H body featuring a lengthened nose, arrow-shaped front wing, engine cover fin and revamped side pods.
Powered by the 1.6-liter V6 062 engine in harmony with an electric motor, ace driver Sebastian Vettel was in the thick of an enthralling Drivers’ Championship race all season long with Mercedes driver and eventual world champion Lewis Hamilton.
About the Model
• This is a 1/20 scale plastic model assembly kit. Length: 271mm, width: 100mm.
• The distinctive form of the SF70H is depicted with superb accuracy.
• This kit recreates the SF70H as it appeared in the season-opening Australian GP.
• Features a depiction of the gearbox at the engine rear.
• Rear cowl and underpanel parts are affixed using screws.
• The modeler can choose to assemble the kit as Sebastian Vettel’s no.5 car, or Kimi Räikkönen’s no.7.
• Metallic transfers are included to recreate mirror surfaces with accuracy.
• Tire parts are a brand new design.