Tamiya 1/16 GERMAN KUBELWAG
Tamiya is delighted to announce the re-release of this classic big-scale assembly kit, which recreates a German Kübelwagen Type 82 from the European Theater of WWII.
Away from the searing, dusty North African desert, the Kübelwagen also saw service across Europe, deployed in reconnaissance and communication roles.
• This is a 1/16 scale plastic model assembly kit. Length: 242mm, width: 100mm
• The Kübelwagen is expertly rendered in 1/16, complete with depictions of bodywork reinforcing press lines.
• Features semi-pneumatic rubber tires. Front wheels are steerable.
• Doors and engine room cover can be assembled in open or closed position. The engine room features a detailed recreation of the 4-cylinder horizontally opposed air-cooled engine.
• The Kübelwagen can be depicted with hood up or down, and window frames installed or unused, allowing a whole variety of choices.
• Comes with a driver figure to further boost the realism of your model.
• Four marking options are boxed together with the kit.
• Why not purchase together with the simultaneously re-released Item 36202 1/16 scale German Kübelwagen Type 82 w/Feldmarschall Rommel?