Tillv. artikelnummer: 24062
Tillfälligt slut (Obekräftad leveranstid)
This is a re-issue of another classic Toyota car kit, which originally debuted back in 1986, and its first re-issue in nine years. It depicts the Supra which made its bow in Japan back in February 1986, with the top of the line 3.0GT Turbo model featuring a 2,954cc 6-cylinder engine with turbo intercooler, an aerodynamically honed body that had a drag coefficient of just 0.32, and hi-tech suspension with stabilizer bars for superlative road holding.
About the Model
• This is a 1/24 scale plastic model assembly kit.
• The wedge-shaped Supra 3.0GT Turbo form is captured in style.
• Features updated decals and masking stickers, plus an updated instruction manual and a re-written version of the four-language cover story.
• The model can be assembled to depict a left- or right-hand drive car, with dedicated steering wheel and parking brake positions, plus different parts for U.S. and Japan market side mirrors.
• Clear parts recreate head- and taillights.
• Synthetic rubber tires feature realistic texture, and authentic tread patterns.